Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Birthday Present

Today was spent at the Serenity Day Spa, this was my bday present from Jim, the full treatment First was the facial, which took an hour, and then another hour massage, and then came the manicure with a parafin treatment and hand massage, and then a pedicure with a parafin treatment and foot massage. OMG my bones feel as if they have turned into jelly. I am so mellow and relaxed. There isn't one single stress kink in any muscle in my entire body.

Monday being my Bday Jim is also planning to take me out for a romantic dinner Sunday, since Monday will be spent with my sons and their families. All of this special treatment is very nice. Jims Daughter and SIL are also making a big todo at their house. I am starting to feel like the royality my birth sign implies that I am. LOL......... It's good to be the Queen............

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger mrhaney said...

well it sure is nice to be appreciated. it does not happen that often around here.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Rainypete said...

I want a massage too. even my hair has stress knots in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home