Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Meme stolen from the Peanut Queen

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My face

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
about $30.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best
4. Favorite plant?
Rose bush

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jim

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Bad Boys

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pajama shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Oh yes I have a t-shirt that calls me goddess

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
plain lable walmart slippers to go with the jammies

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
in between I like dimly lit rooms

11. What did you have for breakfast?
coffee and a banana

12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
shit can't be made it has to be created

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
a reply to the text message I sent which said 'wanna fuck'? the reply was 'oh yeah babe'

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
never, never, never

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Oh my God

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Jim

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Mighty Mouse

19. How many hours a week do you work?
I'm the goddess I don't work

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I have a digital camera so none

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
37 was a good year

22. Your worst enemy?
The IRS

23. What is your current desk top picture?
A Japanese garden in the Fall

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Kisses I love you

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
I would go back to correct the mistakes only if I had a garuntee that I could fix them otherwise the million

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Those are good.Sounds like you and Jim had some fun maybe last night.Ive moved my blog by the way.
http://pinkdragonandpinklady.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Ok you, your making it hrd to find you. I had earased your link and linked the new site.
STAND STILL!!!!!!!!
Gezzzzzzz what friends do to you.

OK nice questions nd answers, this meme is getting around.
Now to go read what I missed, and it was your fault I may add.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Isn't that the truth. Luv ya Walker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home