Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wish me Luck

This morning I am going for a job interview. Yes the retirement thing isn't 'all that' anymore, and besides I need health insurance that doesn't cost $1000 a month. The job I'm trying for isn't very technical or have any part in saving lives, but is one that I believe I can leave behind when I walk out of the door each evening. If I get the job I will be a records clerk at the county corrections facility. Yes an office cop. So wish me luck and I will let you know how it goes. S

6 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Well good luck Schotzy.Ihope your interview goes well and you get the job.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Office cops are vital to the smooth running of any organisation (I say that, cos I was one for YEARS! lol)

I love the job I've got now, and one of the things I love the most is that I can walk away with a clean slate at the end of each shift. The amount of times in the past that I've gone home stressing about what I didn't get done, and having to face it the next morning, is enough to give me a permanent headache.

Best of luck with the interview!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thanks June and Lisa keep your fingers crossed. S

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Hey, "the county corrections facility" is this a safe job?
Because i'm not gonna wish you luck if it's not.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Yes it's safe I won't have any contact with the inmates. But thank you for being concerned. ((((hugs))))

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Best of luck to you, Schotzy...I hope you get the job!!!

Keep us posted, will you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home