Wednesday, September 14, 2005

First of all thank all of you for the good vibrations for Abby's mom, she made it through and is recovering. Abby being the surgery charge nurse at the hospital was extremely worried with her knowledge being equal to any doctor, (although she would argue that point). But her mom is an onery old cuss hard as a pine knot so I was more concerned about Abby. I was proven right, God I love being right.......LOL.

I am resting up getting prepared for this weekend. Stacy I wish you could join this party. Another of the OFA another Fred is hosting a party at his parents lake. Friday night will be a fishing contest. There will be a prize for the largest fish, the most kinds of fish, and then the most fish caught. Then Saturday will be a fish fry. I will be doing none of the fishing btw. But alas I have been charged with making deserts and side dishes for the party. I really don't mind I enjoy cooking for folks that appreciate my efforts, and if anything the OFA have proven they appreciate what I can do in the kitchen.

The progress on my house, the last of the carpet was installed yesterday, so today will be spent getting all my stuff from the storage unit and trying to get it arranged pleasingly back in my house. It will feel so good having one less bill to pay. I will also try to get some pics taken and share the end results with you.

I still haven't heard anything from the job interview of a couple of weeks ago so I'm assuming that is a big NO. If that is the case then it wasn't meant to be, and I will find something else.

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

I'd love to see some pics when your finished.Don't give up yet on the job interview you never know.Nobody ever asks me to make desserts and side dishes.The most they trustme with is chopping up the lettuce.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

LOL that is funny June. That's ok though I make enough for the both of us and then some. S

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

So you don't mind if I drop by then? I'll warn you now, I hang fishing lures off my tiara like men hang them off their hats...is that okay?? ;)

Mmm...I may spend more time at the dessert table than down by the water...;)

Carpet's in? Good...so your place will be getting back to normal then?

Eh, don't sweat the job...if you didn't get it, there's plenty more out there! :)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Stacy of course that's ok. What's a tiara without dangling fishing lures? I just know that you and the PK would have a blast at this party so come on over if you can......LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home