Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Over Sleeping

Shame on me!!!! I overslept this morning and so didn't wake in time to get Quez and Bria to school on time. Sooooooooo I called their mom at work and had her give the school a call to let them know they were on the way. As well as to let her know she should wake me when she leaves in the morning for insurance. I feel so bad I normally wake or M&M wakes me at 6 each morning but not this morning 8:30. I suppose it was the rain that started falling last night and was still falling this morning for some reason that is such a peaceful restful sound for me. Oh Well, it can't be taken back the kids were late and will have extra homework tonight to make up for it.

Last night Jim called as he does every night we aren't together and I told him that I should stay home this weekend, I need to be here to suprvise the last of the painting (to make sure it is done) when I'm not here Pat always finds reasons not to finish. So I need to be prepared for a BF (bitch fit ala White Chicks). But my Jimmy was disappointed that we would be together this weekend and brought up the subject of our making me into an 'honest woman'. He threw out what my new name would be and I told him I would be keeping my name. That I didn't change it for my husband and that my sons wouldn't have a problem with us getting married but they might be a little upset if I changed my name now when I didn't change it for their father, and besides it is MY NAME why should I have to change it?

We also talked a little of what kind of ceremony we would have. (no we aren't officially engaged yet) It will be a small one with just our immediate family and friends, but I would wear a bridal gown and he a tux with my friend Reverend Marilyn to officiate. I do have quite an arsonal of wedding planners in my daughter in law Reesie and Jim's daughter Deb. And that we would take a real honeymoon trip possibly a cruise. Oh my God, am I really talking about this? It does feel right. Jim and I have such a loving giving relationship going here. It's funny but I probably want more people being a part of the actual ceremony than we will have guests. Then I think maybe just one attendant each our best friends Fred and Abby with my best friend of all time Claudia giving me away in lieu of my mother. (my mom will be there of course she just isn't physically able to do that part) I am just rambling here when this happens it will be next year some time. S

6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger jac said...

You are damn happy lady !!!! All the best.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Go Schotzy go! ;)

Sounds like you are one happy lady...and I'm happy for you! :)

And good for you about sticking with your name....I kinda wish I would've done the same thing but it's a tad too late for me now! :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

You sound so happy planning everything.Good or you.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger wondy woman said...

Oh my god how wonderful! You will be a sexy beautiful bride I can picture you now. You must send us pictures. Hell, I'm buying a hat and jumping on a plane, see you there!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Oh that would be so lovely to have you as one of my brides maids right in there with my daughter in laws. S

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can feel an official announcement coming up REALLY soon. You two are talking about it so much and you both sound so happy about it, that announcement just HAS to be coming up shortly.

I'm so happy for both of you. We're all loving this news...keep it coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home