Monday, November 14, 2005

Back in the Groove (hopefully)

Well Guys, I finally have my AOL loaded onto Jim's computer, (I don't like Jim's computer) so maybe I can get back into reading your blogs and making an occasional comment. Thanks for being concerned about me. We are slowly but surely getting my stuff moved in, we now have my living room furniture moved in and arranged, some of my yard furniture is also moved, this saturday will be the bedroom stuff. The guys out here are joking about why they have to give away their stuff when we girls move in. Well quite frankly (in Jim's case at least and I suspect the rest of this group of guys) there is no taste envolved in their decorating styles. Jim was using dining room chairs for end/lamp tables. His king size bed is using a full size comfortor. The soap in the guest bath room is a bar of Lava soap. Do I make my point here? The lady that comes into clean every week has already commented on how much nicer and more fun it is to clean now and can't wait for the rest of my things to be in place.

Abby's mom was out for the first time since her surgery, she is looking well and feeling so much better, but the poor little thing only weights 89 lbs now. But she is starting to get her appetite back.

My Mother had eye surgery last week, so please keep her in your prayers and good thoughts. She is doing well and will be able to be out here for the coming holiday.

That's it for now guys. (((((HUGS)))))

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey Schotzy...good to see you posting again! :)

I'll say a little prayer for yor mom! :)

Hope your holidays turn out grand! :)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger wondy woman said...

Fantastic to have you back here Schotz - you have been missed.

Glad things are going well with the move - I hear you about the male decorative skills - they have no clue do they? A couple o' lay-z-boyz and they're ecstatic.

Hope all goes well with your Mom.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thanks Stacy and Wondy I also send you my best wishes for the holidays. (((HUGS))) S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home