Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Not much to blog about, and I suppose you've noticed this is the first post this week. Today is my mother's birthday. I will make a visit to her with a balloon bouquet, a tiny bday cake, cards, and of course the present. Then this weekend Jim and I will take her out to the treehouse and have a small family get together for her. She is 83 today a triple Libra, (her rising sign and her moon is also in Libra). Oh yes I do horoscopes. Not the kind in the news papers, but those for each individual. You would be amazed at how accurate those are. I am a Leo with Capricorn rising, which means when I go into any store I am drawn to the most expensive items in there.

Jim's back is much better thank you very much Walker, I haven't damaged it worse than what it was, there are other things to do that don't put any un-necessary stress on those back muscles and nerves. *wink*

My next door neighbor (the one eyed pervert) has noticed that I leave town every weekend. And asked me if I was going to invite him to the wedding. I gave him and answer that wasn't really an answer. Would you like to know how he has been dubbed the One Eyed Pervert?

When Nate and I bought this house 30 years ago he was already living in the house next door. He was in his late 50's then and his wife of many years had left him because of his philandering ways. He had met a much younger woman at one of his hangouts (he also plays in a not very good blues band). He moved her and her son into his house, and each and every weekend they would entertain the neighborhood with their domestic strife. She would try to run him over in the car, they would discuss the most intimate part of their relationship in the front yard at the top of their voices in the wee hours of the morning and so on. Well eventually those discussions became violent and she put one of his eyes out. After this their relationship went down hill and she too moved out. After her there was an endless stream of younger women he would move in and they would move out. And let me tell you some of these women where sooooooooooo ghetto, hoochie, degraded. Now Mr. OEP is a very small man maybe 5'6" tall at the most and very slender. And the last paramour that moved in with him was as I've described but she had 5 sons a couple that were teenagers and gangbangers as well. With the exception of him and his loves we have a very nice peaceful neighborhood. In the years she lived with him (she is gone now thank you God) her sons terrorized the neighborhood. They would deal drugs from the front porch, they put Mr. OEP out of his own house. Mr. OEP even asked my sons at one point to help him if they saw these boys beating the shit out of him. Their mother would actually do drugs with them. Now a very much aging Mr. OEP is still trying to bring into his home these women he finds God only knows where. After Nate died would you believe that he tried to put a move on me? Do you know how fast I turned him down?

9 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Happy Birthday to your mother.
I bet you'll be glad to leave him behind when you move in with Jim.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger jac said...

Convey my Bithday wishes to your Mom.
The next time he try something with you, just show your nailed fingers to him and ask him how he would like to have a double patch over his eyes and just wink at him. He won't come near you anymore.lol

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger wondy woman said...

Happy Birthday to Mama Schotzy! I hope she enjoys her day.

What a funny story about Mr OEP - I guess it is proof that some people never give up hope of finding love. I like his attitude!

Poor you having to turn him down!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thank you June I will give Mom your birthday wishes, and yes I will be so glad to leave his dramatic life behind, I've learned things from his theatrics that would scare the hell out of a lesser woman. LOL

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thank you Jac I will tell her you sent best wishes from Africa she will enjoy that. Oh I don't worry about him trying to put a move on me to agressively, he knows my sons and how they would react to that agression, so just a no will suffice for him. Not that I need my sons to protect me after all I spent many many years at the Tae Kwon Do Academy, and Master Kim taught me self defense. S

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Wondy thank you and I will tell her of your happy wishes. If he were looking for love I might feel sorry for him, but I think he would be much better off if he would just pay a hooker instead of trying to have a free suppply. LOL.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

happy birthday to your mom, i hope she has a great day, and creepy neighbour guy sounds delightful (not)...

:0)

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hope your mum had a lovely birthday, bet she was tickled pink with all the attention you gave her, and rightly so too.

As for Mr OEP, I'm amazed he didn't learn his lesson long ago. Those kind of men make my skin crawl *shudder*

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wow....what a neighbor!!!

I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading...I have been SO BAD lately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home