Wednesday, September 21, 2005

How many do you have?

Okay I've been really really lazy this week not posting or even commenting very much on my friends blogs. But I am in the process of merging the STUFF I have/had in storage for the past year into the STUFF I have already in my house. This isn't an easy or a pretty task.

K to get to the blog title. When I was growing up in the 50's and 60's there was this Tolkienish mentality that forbade a 'nice' woman from being sexual, from discussing sexual acts and God forbid that she have an orgasm, and if she did she better keep it secret or the husband (yes it had to be husband there was no sex outside of marriage *wink*) would think she was a loose woman. Then came the birth control pill and the sexual revolution and voila women started to talk and to learn and by damn have orgasms. So now my question is. Which is best the G spot orgasm or the Clitoral orgasm? How many do you have and do you have them every time you make love?

I have learned from personal experience that a very talented lover with your help of course can keep them going from g-spot to clitoris and back again for such a loooooong time you loose count. I keep loosing count around 17 or 18. But Damn it is so good who cares. Then there are the simultaneous ones that can rock you into next week. S

8 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

wow ok, lets talk about sex...lol i think clitoral orgasm are fab, but then i've only had one g-spot orgasm...for me its all about the foreplay and wow thats something he's extremely talented at...

;0)

and i have no idea what bag balm is and i don't wanna know...lol

:0)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Ok sex.Ive had both.I love the ones that just keep coming.When i first started having sex took a lot of experimenting to actually have an orgasm.But now i know exactly how the best way is for me to get one so can steer my partner in the right direction.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i don't think i want to be using anything for cow udders anywhere near my face...lol i'm not sure i could find any here in the UK if i wanted to...

:0)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

June and Katya isn't being a woman a wonderful thing to be? And Katya I can't blame you for not wanting to try the bag balm. But LOL it truly works. S

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Now how the hell am I suppose to comment on this. But techically I have had both even thought it wasn't me screaming and panting. I would assume it was relative to the individuals personal preferance and sensitivity.
Hey hows that for a comment from a guy

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Walker my friend that was a damned good comment from a man on a question asked of my women friends.......LOL ..........but could I expect anything else from you? I thought not.........S

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm with Katya on this one...it's all about the foreplay!

And as far as how many times? All depends on how hot I get! ;)

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

The foreplay is wonderful and if it is played right the whole thing starts during the playing around. S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home