Monday, November 07, 2005

Sorry Guys

Sorry everyone, but I have been out to Jim's all of this time, first getting ready for the big Halloween party that turned out wonderfully BTW, and then helping to pack up and get rid of a lot of his things to get ready to move my things out there. I do have pictures of the party to post but I left the CD with the pics at Jim's so I couldn't load them to post (another sorry). But I will get that done this week. Then this is a big one my new Great Grand Daughter was born. Araya Lynn made her appearance on the 3rd of November 5lb 9oz 18 inches long. She is so beautiful with a head full of gorgeous black hair, and so tiny you can barely feel her as she lays in your arms with those beautiful eyes taking in her surroundings. She wasn't due to arrive until the 15th but was breach so they did an emergency 'C' section. So the blanket I've been crocheting for her has been another of my priorities. I am almost half finished with that. Then there is more baby news my son Jamie and his wife Kendra announced they are expecting this one will be in June. If it is a boy his name will be Nathaniel III since Nathaniel one and two are no longer with us. If the child decides to be a girl she will be Joanna Noel. And Walker I would not elope without telling you. Jim and I do plan a wedding next year sometime. It will be a real wedding with bridesmaids and all the trimmings. And an Alaskan cruise for a honeymoon. Well that's it for today, I hope to be able to post more often now. (((((HUGS))))) S

7 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! :) She sounds ADORABLE!

Nathaniel is a very nice name too....my brothers is named Nathan and so is my nephew.

An Alaskan cruise for a honeymoon? You are one lucky lady! :)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thank you hon, yes I am a very fortunate person, and I like to count my blessings like a miser does his money. (hugs) S

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Congrats on your new addition.Your going to have a busy year next year by the sound of it.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Gosh, new babies all over the place. How wonderful! Congratulations!

Sounds like the party was a blast, can't wait to see the photos.

More babies, a wedding and a cruise, wow, how fabulous next year is shaping up for you!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger mrhaney said...

congratulations to you. you are going to have lots of babies to cuddle now.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger wondy woman said...

Ah congratualtions on all your wonderful news Schotz! I miss you very much - hurry back soon with more news!

Wondy x

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Walker said...

Congrats on the new family member. Having a hard time thinking you as a G grand mother though.
Yeah and you better not get hitched without telling us, we're family too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home