Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A to Z meme (pilfered from June)

A - Z Meme
A - Age of your first kiss: 12
B - Band you are listening to right now: Carl Thomas
C - Crush: Antonio Bandaras
D- Dad's name: Pallie
E- Easiest person to talk to: John, he is gone now he died from aids several years ago, but he was a friend and we could talk of anything.
F - Favorite ice cream: CHOCOLATE
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: Gummy bears
H - Hometown: Lesterville
I - Instruments: None
J - Junior High: Lesterville
K - Kids: 4 sons 1 is deceased
L- Longest car ride 17 hours
M- Mom's name: Stella May Violet
N- Nicknames: Schotzy
O - One wish: to win the lottery
P- Phobia: rodents
Q - Quote: "When I'm good, I'm very good but when I'm bad I'm better." "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" "Anything worth doing is worth doint slowly.:
R- Reasons to smile: the sound of laughter, the sound of 'I love you' , roses, the far side, off color jokes, the sight of a loved one, etc, etc
S- Scent: Oscar de la Renta and Giorgio Red
T- Time you woke up today: 5:00 AM
U- Unknown fact about me: I believe in the paranormal.
V - Values: Becareful of the toes you step on today they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow
W- Worst luck with: house plants, I am a serial house plant killer
X-rays you've had: chest,arm,head,legs
Y - Years since you've been to church: 2.
Z-The Lied Rain Forest Restaurant at the Zoo is one of my favorite places to have lunch.

6 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Loved your answers.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thanks June I like yours as well.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Walker said...

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I had to say it once,did you have an aunt called Blanche by any chance lol
Lucky Jim to bad Antonio.
Have you tried RealFruit Gummies MMMM
I hate rats too
Great answers :D

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooo...another meme I can steal! :)

And I SO agree with your crush! Antonio! Hubba, hubba! :)

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Thanks Walker, my mom's best friend was named Blanch so I guess yes I did have an Aunt Blanch. And no I haven't tried real fruit gummys I try to behave myself at least in the imbibing sugar area. It isn't just rats it is mice and hamsters and gerbils oh my. I prefer lions and tigers and bears. S

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Happy Thanksgiving :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home