Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The weather outside is frightful

Yep folks it's snowing, and the wind is blowing about 35 mph, at least the temps aren't sub zero yet, but the wind chill would say that is a lie. I was supposed to go into town today to sign the papers for closing on the sale of my rental property, but I'm a whimp and called the folks and rescheduled for later in the week. I'm kinda proud of the deal I negociated on the house, I managed to look out for my tenants with the deal as well as get the price I was asking. The agreement papers were signed last week now just to meet with the title company to transfer title and collect the money. That means 2 headaches gone, no rental property to maintain and I will pay off the silver bullet (the big pickup truck I drive). As well as have a few dollars in the bank and do some power Christmas shopping. ((((hugs)))) S

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You go, girl!! Sounds like it's all coming together rather nicely for you...that's great!

It's still fairly warm here...it'll probably be in the 80's today...but we're having a cold snap coming....it'll be in the low 70's by this weekend! :)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Sounds great and extra cash for shopping.Can't be bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home