Monday, July 17, 2006

Move over Miss Manners

Just a quick note today. Jim and I had a very busy weekend (yes again) It was his High School Reunion for 2 nights Friday was a Sixties decade dance for all the classes graduating throughout the 60's and then Saturday night was a nice sit down dinner for just his graduating class. (his 40th reunion) The class went all out renting the banquet hall. Jim and I had fun dressing for dinner. I wore a black evening gown and he wore a nice blue suit. After we got there I was wondering why there were so many police men walking through the dining room and parking lot. I thought" WOW there must be some real bad asses from this class if they need this much security. " After we were seated I found out why the security was so intense. The 1st lady of Nebraska the Govenor's wife was an alumni and she and her husband attended the dinner, and they were seated next to us. She and I share the same first name. And would you believe they are actually very nice people. ((((HUGS)))) S

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger sands of time said...

That must of made your evening even more interesting.

http://pinklady.typepad.com/

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Now why wopuld you not beleive they were nice will all that security around LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home