Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm back

Ok I'm back I'm sorry to have been away so very long. Life has just been so busy since I moved out here with Jim. First with the holidays then just spending time with each other, then with his daughter graduating from collage, the premature birth of a new granddaughter and so on and so on.

We have actually started to plan our wedding. We will go to a justice of the peace for the legalities then have a ceremony and party here in the tree house the labor day weekend. Kisses S

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger wondy woman said...

Welcome back - I have missed you! Drop by some time, won't ya?

Kisses, Wondy x x

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Walker said...

It's about blooody time.
where have you been?
what have you been up to eh eh cough it up?
I knew you would be back that's why I kept you on my blog roll but do it again and OFF YOU GO!!!
mAYBE LOL
Welcome back :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding

http://pinklady.typepad.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home