Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Busy, busy, busy,busy,busy,busy

Ok I am almost completely moved in with Jim. There are still several things to move but we will take our time and not stress over that.

Thanksgiving was really a wonderful day even after all the cooking I did have help this year. Jim cooked the turkeys in the smoker, and Deb made all of my pie crusts for me, Gerry (her husband) made the Dr. Pepper Ham. He places the ham in a cooking bag, puts on the pineapples and cherries and cloves then pours in 2 liters of dr pepper, a quart of orange juice, cherry juice and pineapple juice, seals the bag and lets it bake for the time needed. I want you to know it turns out wonderful. Anyway my sons and their families were here, Jim's daughter and son and their families, my mother, and one of Jim's batchlor friends, as well as my Cedrick and my new great grandaughter. Hunter and Mighty Mouse immeadiately adopted her and went into protection mode each of them taking a side of the cradle to guard. They didn't want Ced and Kiki to take her home and kinda grumbled when they started to bundle her up for the trip home.

Jim and I rested Friday and then Saturday we as in Jim and me loaded his bedroom furniture up on his truck and took it to his son. Then we went to my house in town and with the help of my sons and Jim's son we loaded up his truck and my truck with my bedroom furniture and several boxes of my clothes and moved it here. The guys set up the bedroom for us. Then Sunday Bobby and Pat brought out my Christmas decorations.

Well guys I miss all of you and I thought I would give you a brief update. (((((HUGS)))))) S

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Its great to hear things are going so well for you Schotzy.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Walker said...

So I guess yoru moving in them LOL
Sounds like you two are on the roll.
When do you sleep.
Between moving and cooking for armies do you two get ANY time alone.
Thanks giving sounded great and I am coping the Dr Pepper ham recipe. If anything there is heaps of sugar in it and thats enough for me to like.
:D

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Getting all set up, huh? That's great news!

And it sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home