Friday, May 19, 2006

This and That

There isn't much to write about. Until Nadia was born on May 2nd May was a month of many sorrows, and as those sad anniversaries rolled around I would pay homage to my loved ones with allowing my self to grieve again for them on those days. (Yes I know they wouldn't want me to be sad) That is also one of the most wonderful aspects of mine and Jim's relationship. We can share the sadness of our lives with each other share each others pain, release the pent up pain of those losses, then rejoice that we have found each other and share the wonderful blessings that we have. It's wonderful to have someone you can share all of your emotions with, the anger, the triumphs, the down in the gutter naughtiness.
In the time after I lost Nate and had started dating again, I met quite a few not so nice guys. My sons were so protective throughout that portion of my life it's kind funny now. It was like I was a promiscuous teenager with 3 BIG overprotective fathers monitoring my doings.........And yes they scared off quite a few opportunists. But Jim managed to stick it out through their tests, and when we had dinner with Jamie and Kendra earlier this week for Jamie's birthday there was a moment Jamie and I had alone and he commented to me "Mom, I really like Jim" . ((((Hugs)))) S

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Walker said...

How about not remembering the sadness and celebrating their life when they were here with you. That way every year it will be a happy May.
You and Jim sound just right :)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

We all have sadness as we get older.Your so lucky to of found Jim though.

http://pinklady.typepad.com/

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome back Schotzy. Congratulations to you all on the birth of Nadia...what wonderful news! I bet she is getting stronger and more beautiful with each day.

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for you and Jim (despite the implication of decorating mishaps lol).

Celebrating their lives and how they affected you is a good attitude to have I think.

*hugs*

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Celebrating having had them in my life for however short a time is a wonderful way of looking at it. And I know it's my selfishness of having to live the rest of my life without their physical presence. But you all know that I am a very positive person so this endulgance only lasts for a brief time. (((hugs))) S
PS
Thank you for the caring and the suggestions you share with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home