Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Where I've been and what I've been doing

Oh Jeeeeez, I don't know where to start. I suppose the death of my computer would be a nice place to start. Yep it died and so did Jim's so they had to be replaced. Then it was just so damned busy merging my stuff with his, and convincing him I have better taste in decorating than he does. Then there was the premature birth of my new grand daughter Nadia (and she is beautiful I want you to know). It was touch and go with my mother for a while she had a series of little strokes and had lost the ability to walk and talk for a time. She is getting around wonderfully now she has always been a tough cookie. Remember the balloon story? Hunter and the infamous Mighty Mouse are doing well. M&M is curled on my foot right now. The wedding is to happen on the 1st of September and is in danger of getting out of control. Jim's daughter Deb graduated from collage with a degree in psychology and one in biology. My son Jamie and his wife and new daughter took over my house in town. I am enjoying the beauty of life and springtime in the country. The birds are giving me a private concert even as I write this. There was a gentle rain Sunday and there was a gorgeous rainbow just for my viewing. Jim was playing guitar the other evening and composed a song about Mighty Mouse the honery little shit. And apparently the honery little shit understood every word of the song and was dancing all around the living room. Life is good!!! (((Kisses)))) S

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Walker said...

So both computers died eh, I bet you and Jim found something to f=do with that spare time "cough" yeah yeah I haven't changed.
Sorry to hear about your mother but happy she is recovering.
Grandma cool, hot grandma to boot, tell Jim to hush, get to say it he gets to marry her.
It sounds like you two are melding both families perfectly.
So he thinks he has better taste, I guess you told him he can decorate the dog house LOL
Glad to see you back :)

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Schotzy said...

Actually yes we did find a few minutes to get a little 'friendly' and I am allowing him creative liecense to decorate the family room in a western theme. One of Jim's daughter's last classes was a psychology class and the professor wanted them to write a paper on diversity. So her topic was the merging of our families. She got an 'A' no less. (((HUGS))) S

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Good to see you back.I've been wondering how you were.Glad your new grandaughter is doing well now
Hugs to you
June
By the way my blog is here now
http://pinklady.typepad.com/
Its not on blogger,its on typepad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home