Sunday, May 21, 2006

Saturday Night

The OFA (old farts association) got together last night for an evening of food, music and bullshit. The group consists of Phred and Abby, Ron and Donna, another Fred, Jim and I. We all congregated at Phred and Abby's for a BBQ with the music blasting (Country music my least favorite flavor) I did manage to slip in a CD by Michael Paulo. When it started to get cool and dark we lit candles and lighted a fire in the pit and then started in with the BS to see who could tell the tallest tale. I have a unique possition in the group as Smart Ass and I specialize in deliberatly misconstruing a story/statement making a comment on such. It does lead to quite a bit of laughter especially since by this time the OFA have imbibed quite a few cans of brew. (me being the exception since I don't care for the taste of most alcoholic beverages. besides that it's fun being the only sobber person). ((((hugs))))

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger mrhaney said...

i like that word ofa. i may have to use that one some times.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger sands of time said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun


http://pinklady.typepad.com/

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Walker said...

The term shit disturber comes to mind LOL
Yeah justlike me start a fire and see where it goes but it al in good fun
Sounds like you had a good time

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger wondy woman said...

It's so cool to have you back Schotz - and you sound so happy - you deserve every bit of it.

Wondy x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home